Discover the Natural Healing Power
of Negative Ions
Negative Ion Products
Negative Ion Accessories
Negative Ion Bedding
Negative Ion Clothing
Founder of Meroll.com
Negative Ion Explained
What are Negative Ions
Negative ions are molecules present in our surrounding air or atmosphere that are negatively charged. In this context, it can be referred to as oxygen atoms with extra (negatively charged) electrons.
Negative ions are commonly found in abundance in nature, especially around waterfalls, ocean surf, beaches, mountains, and forests.
Benefits of Negative Ions
Negative ions benefit us in many ways. This includes:
- Neutralising free radicals
- Revitalising cell metabolism
- Boosting immune function
- Purifying blood and improves blood circulation
- Balancing the autonomic nervous system
- Promoting deep sleep
- Improves digestion
- Purifying air from airborne allergens, dust, pet dander and cigarette smoke.
Why Negative Ion Clothing
To reap the health benefits of negative ions, there has been a surge in the prevalence of wellness products associated with negative ions.
While it is great to raise the atmospheric concentration of negative ions in your surroundings, the absorption of negative ions is 5 times more efficient through our skin via tactile contact. As such, the use of good negative ion clothing would result in more visible health benefits.
Negative Ion Clothing – How are we Different?
All our products are made using award-winning fibers NEORON® and Teviron developed by our in-house R&D team in Japan. Fabric made with these special fibers has a highly negative static charge, which constantly generates negative ions with movement.
Compared to other similar health wear in the market, our NEORON® fibers have unmatchable features such as:
- Providing excellent heat insulation that maintains a consistent body temperature.
- Superior Moisture Permeability that wicks off moisture, keeping body dry and comfortable.
- Ultra Strong Negative Static Electricity that never runs out of negative ions.
- Outstanding Flame Retardancy